Campaigns Marketing Intern
(Minimum of 3-6 months, with the potential for a full-time role upon successful completion.)
abillion is a digital platform that helps people around the world discover and make more sustainable choices. Launched in 2018 by CEO Vikas Garg, the company is unique in harnessing the power of social media for social good. The abillion app has been downloaded by more than one million people and the company has donated more than US $1,000,000 to life-saving causes around the world. Consumer reviews, along with consumer insights, are shared with business owners, influencing more than 120,000 brands worldwide to offer more sustainable options.
We're a team of tech geeks and sustainability warriors building an ecosystem to inspire and connect people and businesses around the world. Join us as we build a mission-driven tech company that stands for positive social change at every step.
Reporting to the Senior Growth Manager, you’ll support stakeholder-facing communications across our marketing channels, launching of monthly awards while also supporting outbound sales efforts to support our Business efforts. This includes a dynamic part of our strategy for email marketing and supporting marketing campaigns. You should be a confident communicator – diplomatic, warm and positive in nature.
- Work on email marketing campaigns and notifications together with Senior Growth Manager
- Collaborate across teams to launch monthly campaigns around Awards which highlights the best brands in the vegan space
- Support marketing teams to launch website for monthly Awards
- Assist with outbound sales lead generation, including sourcing contacts for targeted businesses
- Good time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Responsible and meticulous
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
- Strong sense of curiosity and passion for learning
- Exhibit strong copy and communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills, and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative, and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments
- Interest in environmental sustainability and veganism
- Hands-on experience with CRM tools like Mailchimp, Braze, Clevertap or Moengage is a plus