Business Development Intern
(Minimum of 3 months, with the potential for a full-time role upon successful completion.)
abillion is a digital platform that helps people around the world discover and make more sustainable choices. Launched in 2018 by CEO Vikas Garg, the company is unique in harnessing the power of social media for social good. The abillion app has been downloaded by more than one million people and the company has donated more than US $1,000,000 to life-saving causes around the world. Consumer reviews, along with consumer insights, are shared with business owners, influencing more than 120,000 brands worldwide to offer more sustainable options.
We're a team of tech geeks and sustainability warriors building an ecosystem to inspire and connect people and businesses around the world. Join us as we build a mission-driven tech company that stands for positive social change at every step.
Reporting to the Associate Director for Business Development and Sales, we are looking for a Business Development Intern to support abillion’s Commercial and Monetisation strategies in 2022. This role will primarily focus on assisting with Client and Account management and with Business Operational duties as the Commercial team requires.
- Account management and Customer Success of business accounts - potential to own and be responsible for the success of the account. This includes assisting with content and campaigns, data pulls, being the first point of contact for the account, and relevant account management operations
- Assist with outbound sales lead generation, including sourcing contacts for targeted businesses and preparing pitch decks
- Participate in optimising commercial products and formulation of new commercial opportunities
- Work closely with Growth, Data, and Product teams on internal and external projects
- Currently enrolled in or about to complete an Undergraduate or Graduate degree Excellent team working skills and cross-functional communication capabilities are required
- Problem solver mindset, with an excellent attention to detail, and ability to work well independently in a fast-paced startup environment are required
- Strong relationship management skills, with a solutions-oriented mindset is required Ability High level of proficiency in G-Suite (Sheets, Slides, and Docs) is a very good plus
- Previous internship experience in Tech, Sustainability or Client Servicing is a plus Strong English proficiency is required; fluency or working proficiency in a second language is good to have
- Strong passion for Sustainability and Consumer Products is a very good plus