Marketing Intern (Spanish - speaking)
(You should be able to commit to 3 months or longer and a part-time basis can be considered.)
abillion is a digital platform that helps people around the world discover and make more sustainable choices. Launched in 2018 by CEO Vikas Garg, the company is unique in harnessing the power of social media for social good. The abillion app has been downloaded by more than one million people and the company has donated more than US $1,000,000 to life-saving causes around the world. Consumer reviews, along with consumer insights, are shared with business owners, influencing more than 120,000 brands worldwide to offer more sustainable options.
We're a team of tech geeks and sustainability warriors building an ecosystem to inspire and connect people and businesses around the world. Join us as we build a mission-driven tech company that stands for positive social change at every step.
Working closely with the Growth Team, you'll support the growth of our community in LATAM and Spain. This includes supporting partnerships with influencers and non-profit partners in these markets. You should be a confident communicator - diplomatic, warm, and positive in nature. You should be someone who enjoys supporting and growing a community, and is able to think about how to best nurture this community.
- Support Growth efforts in Spanish-speaking markets which includes translating relevant content
- Support existing Ambassador partnerships in LATAM and Spain
- Evaluate content from Spanish-speaking markets to ensure they meet community guidelines, while educating users on how the platform works
- Provide Excellent Customer Service for our members while providing feedback and flagging out issues to relevant internal teams
- Support growth Marketing initiatives
- Fluent in Spanish
- Good time management skills
- Responsible and meticulous
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
- Having a strong sense of curiosity and passion for learning
- Strong project management and organizational skills, and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative, and the ability to coordinate across multiple departmentsInterest in environmental sustainability and veganism
- Customer service experience is a bonus