VP Worldwide Sales
VP Worldwide Sales
- Do you live and breathe IP?
- Have proven experience of being a solid sales leader?
- Still looking to roll your sleeves up and be hands on ?
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way Analog circuits are designed. Based in Cambridge and serving worldwide customers, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we are able to design circuits faster, to a much higher quality, and on any silicon process.
We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations and if you have that similar mindset with the desire to make an impact then play a part in our story.
With amazing growth and opportunities ahead of us, we are looking for a solid hands on delivery focused global Sales Leader. In joining us you will be making a significant impact on our sales efforts and growth.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, and sitting on the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) you will lead with both a strategic and hands on approach to create new relationships, nurture existing ones, and support the commercial teams as we expand.
What you will be doing:
- Agreeing and then delivering to sales targets
- Recruiting and empowering a team of sales executives and applications engineers
- Taking overall ownership of sales process, metrics, controls and deliverables to scale the sales organization
- Presenting at conferences, and external events
- Working closely with Engineering teams as a liaison between them and customers to make sure communication is smooth
- Understanding customer requests, competition activity and market feedback; ensuring these are captured and fed back to Product Marketing
- Personally carrying a bag with some strategic customers to keep close to the field
- Taking part in fund raises to represent your customers and the needs of the market
- Working with colleagues as part of the SLT
- Working at all levels in customers from coal face engineering and marketing all the way to the C-Suite
What we need from you
- An outgoing, positive and self-motivating character
- Extensive sales management experience in the field, liaising with subject matter experts in marketing and engineering, to identify practical solutions to customers’ needs
- A degree-level background (or equivalent experience) in electronics/microelectronics
- Knowledge in design/system application of analog IP
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Channel management experience
- Strong working knowledge of CRM tools
- Must be comfortable dealing with customers and presenting technical subjects
- Must have good communication skills (written & in person)
- Must have good inter-personal skills
- Must be a “self-starter” with initiative and capable of managing their own work
- Will involve local and international travel
Even better if you have:
- Experience/Knowledge of analog system level design and trade-offs for SoCs
- Knowledge of commonly used tools within the industry (Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor)
What do we offer in return:
As well as the opportunity to really play a pivotal part in our success, we offer:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- Hybrid Working
- Professional development and professional society membership
- Company share options
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you. `
Something looks off?