We are looking for a senior accountant responsible for preparing accurate and timely consolidated financial statements for the Corporation and its subsidiaries. We expect the senior accountant to lead the implementation of sound accounting principles and processes according to U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP) and ensure compliance with all applicable tax regulations. Moreover, this role will be vital in analyzing financial information, explaining variances from previous periods and budgets, and cash flow analysis.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated financial statements for the Corporation and its subsidiaries.
- Ensure proper and timely recording of financial transactions following generally accepted accounting principles.
- Monitor and review internal accounting controls and implement changes where necessary.
- Perform account analysis, reconciliations, and monthly accruals.
- Timely financial reporting, including cash flow analysis, within internal and external deadlines.
- Assist external auditors with the annual audit of consolidated accounts and preparation of annual tax returns.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Assist in budget formulation and control.
- At least four years of experience working as an accountant, preferably in a growth-stage company.
- University studies in accounting.
- Proven experience consolidating financial statements and working with foreign subsidiaries.
- Excellent knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP.)
- Hands-on experience with Netsuite ERP.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including vlookups and pivot tables.
- Advanced level of English.
- Ability to coordinate accounting activities, and effectively work with other areas of the organization.
- Contractor. Salary: USD
- Argentina holidays
- 15 days as PTO.
- Work tool: laptop.
- "Travel expenses" (twice per week to our coworking in Cañitas)