Director of Implementations
AvoMD is building the next-gen platform for clinical decision support platform embedded in the EHR. By transforming complex medical guidelines into interactive apps that clinicians love, AvoMD’s technology ensures the practice of evidence-based medicine, reduces clinician burnout, and enhances patient care. Our current partners include some of the largest health systems in the country, children’s hospitals, and outpatient specialty practices.
Our team is product obsessed, collaborative, hard-working, and open-minded! We’re grateful to be on this journey with incredible investors such as AlleyCorp, Las Olas, Mount Sinai Innovation Partners, Columbia University, and Startup Health.
You’ll be a key leader at AvoMD, spearheading implementations and the success of those customers you implement.. While you’ll report directly to the Chief Operating Officer, you’ll work closely across Sales, Product and Customer Success to drive new implementations at healthcare organizations, drive/monitor adoption, and synthesize product feedback back to AvoMD. You will be crucial in enhancing our overall capacity to effectively execute implementations and drive ROI for our customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with / implementing technology solutions for clinicians and can offer innovative and engaging change management tactics to their daily work. The role will require alignment with key external and internal stakeholders prior to launch, on-site support during launch, and close monitoring post-launch to ensure successful adoption and continuous engagement, including driving accounts towards renewals and upsells.
The position can be remote and we are willing to offer competitive salary and equity compensation. We are looking for candidates who can start working immediately on a full-time basis.
- Engage with C-suite members (department chairs and quality leaders) of health system and healthcare practice customers to align goals, define success, and identify on-the-ground champions
- Enhance AvoMD’s current implementation processes based on prior experience
- Oversee daily project management and tracking activities for new implementations
- Facilitate seamless coordination among internal stakeholders – solutions engineering and clinical – to ensure successful launches
- Develop and manage implementation resources, such as project management templates, slide presentations, and customer-facing educational materials (e.g. one pagers, help center content, tutorial videos)
- Lead or support training sessions for our customers during launch
- Travel to customers during / prior to launch to ensure successful deployments and strengthen customer relationships; expect to travel 1-2 times per month
- Assist in triaging requests and support issues through AvoMD’s support channels, ensuring swift resolution and effective communication
- Assist in managing accounts post-implementation – including running recurring check-ins with key stakeholders – to drive renewals and upsells
- Gather and relay customer feedback during implementation and account management work
- Work with clients to quantify the “impact” of adopting and using AvoMD
- Utilize AvoMD’s analytics dashboards to measure adoption / engagement and deliver insights back to customers
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience: 5+ years of experience implementing technology solutions with clinicians
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to lead discussions with executives and effectively engage with clinicians
- Project Management: Proficiency in project management methodologies and tools
- Analytics: Comfort using product analytics tools, or a willingness to learn how to use these
- Organization: Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, ensuring each implementation stays on track and meets established milestones
- Comfort with Ambiguity: Startup a experience a plus, but even if you haven’t worked at a startup, you are willing to stretch to get the job done and work outside of the job description
- Clinical (Bonus): While not a requirement, a clinical background is valuable, providing an in-depth understanding of clinical workflows and related challenges
At AvoMD, we value individuals who bring a blend of industry expertise, technical proficiency, and a passion for driving positive change in healthcare. If you are a driven implementation manager with a track record of success in healthcare technology, we invite you to apply and be a part of our innovative team. Together, we're reshaping the future of healthcare delivery.