We are a fast-growing, Mexican fintech startup with the mission to become the bridge to people’s financial freedom through technology.
We are providing microloans to people in financial need through a fast and efficient process, always treating them with the respect and dignity they deserve.
Our long-term vision is be the most inclusive digital bank in LATAM with more than 2.5 million clients.Mission
Become the bridge to people’s financial freedom through technology.
By 2030, be the most inclusive digital bank in LATAM with more than 2.5 million clients.
About your role
As a Personal Assistant you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our CEO’s day-to-day activities. You will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and personal tasks, alleviating his administrative burden, helping him manage the time effectively and allowing him to focus on strategic priorities.
Day to day
- You collaborate on special projects according to the needs of the company and the CEO, such as scouting and choosing new office premises or attending various administrative meetings with providers (banks, telco providers) that help Baubap to be more efficient as a whole.
- You take ownership of the accurate administration and maintenance of the records of the CEO's personal and professional expenses.
- You organize and oversee the CEO's schedule, scheduling meetings, calls, conferences, and events, ensuring he is informed about their daily and weekly commitments.
- You plan and coordinate the CEO's national and international trips. This includes booking flights, accommodation, ground transportation, and any other necessary arrangements. You ensure that the CEO has all the essential documents and details for their travels.
- You provide him support by successfully coordinating special work events, conferences, and related activities.
- You help him organize and easily access important documents, reports, presentations, and files.
- You prepare the necessary documents and materials for the CEO's meetings, as well as take notes and follow up on agreed-upon actions in those meetings when necessary.
- +3 years of experience in a similar role in a remote environment
- Excellent communication skills (English and Spanish)
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
Nice to have:
- Experience in customer care
- StartUp Experiencie
- Clear and transparent communication. You are able to able to express your thoughts clearly, concisely and to the point. You can openly discuss any blockers you have, and constructively point out areas for improvement.
- Relentlessly resourceful at execution and problem solving. You make things happen, no matter what. You are disciplined, organized and systematically follow through on your work. Instead of getting stuck thinking "well, this doesn't work", you look for creative / innovative / outside-of-the-box solutions to fix the issue and move on.
- Sense of urgency. You operate with a constant sense of urgency (as if there was a large, hungry wolf chasing you), constantly looking for ways to move ahead and push everything around you to get to your desired outcome in the most efficient and productive way. You don’t wait around and make things happen.
- Flexibility / adaptability / resilience. You *can maintain your composure and focus despite the constantly changing environment, and adequately adapt to new conditions. You can swiftly change the course of action when needed, and you don't get easily demotivated.
- Being self-driven /committed. You require very little guidance and intervention from your leader to move ahead. You can correctly read what the situation requires, and take the necessary action accordingly. If your leader were to disappear, you can still move ahead and make relevant things happen. You act because you want to, and not because someone else is telling you that you should.
- Strategic thinking / seeing the bigger picture. You can see further than just your immediate "doorstep". You can correctly assess the deeper implications of certain decisions that might materialise in the future, and take decisions accordingly. You often use data or previous research to inform your recommendations and decisions.
- Critical / analytical thinking. You can correctly analyse the root causes of a problem, without getting side-tracked by irrelevant, minor details. You can come to the right conclusion and propose a clear, logical plan of action. You don't stay on the surface of things.
- Helping others succeed / strong stakeholder focus. While tackling the responsibilities on your plate, you are constantly thinking "How will this impact the other party? Am I doing the absolute best I can to offer excellent support / service? What more could I do to help the other side achieve their goal or grow? Am I optimising for myself, or for the common good?"
What we can offer you
- Being part of a multinational, highly driven team
- Flexible and remote working environment
- High level of ownership and independence
- 20 vacations days / year + bonus
- 1 month Christmas bonus
- Health & Life insurance
- Vales de despensa $2700 mxn / month
- Coworking contribution
- Home office set-up budget
- Unlimited budget for Kindle books
- Competitive salary.