Social Media - Launchpad 2022
About Blue Wire:
Blue Wire is an audio-centric sports media brand reaching millions of listeners through 200+ podcasts featuring influencers, journalists, athletes, pro teams, and fans. Founded in August 2018, the company has grown from a cluster of regional podcasts to one of the largest sports audio providers on the internet. With continued growth, we are recruiting to build and maintain financial processes and assist in mapping out the financial organization of Blue Wire.
This internship will occur during the 2022 Blue Wire Launchpad session. The Social Media position will be a member of the Marketing team (Marketing Strategy, Social Media, Journalism/Public Relations, Design).
Marketing ties it all together. Here, creativity is key as we are always looking for new ways to keep our listeners informed and involved in genuine discussion. Marketing campaigns are used to stimulate growth and increase engagement for the programming that comes out of Content and the Blue Wire brand. We use Social Media and Editorial Content to keep everyone in the loop and display the cool projects we work on.
• Available positions:
- Marketing Intern
- Social Media Intern
- Journalism/Public Relations Intern
- Contribute to the success of the social media team for Blue Wire promotions
- Assist in managing talent-led accounts and platform presence
- Coordinate and pitch ideas for social media campaigns
- Provide quality control for social media posts and communications
- Coordinate and maintain content calendars for social media campaigns
- Provide general department support + special projects