Public Relations - Launchpad 2022
About Blue Wire:
Blue Wire is an audio-centric sports media brand reaching millions of listeners through 200+ podcasts featuring influencers, journalists, athletes, pro teams, and fans. Founded in August 2018, the company has grown from a cluster of regional podcasts to one of the largest sports audio providers on the internet. With continued growth, we are recruiting to build and maintain financial processes and assist in mapping out the financial organization of Blue Wire.
This internship will occur during the 2022 Blue Wire Launchpad session. The Public Relations position will be a member of the Marketing team (Marketing Strategy, Social Media, Journalism/Public Relations, Design).
Marketing ties it all together. Here, creativity is key as we are always looking for new ways to keep our listeners informed and involved in genuine discussion. Marketing campaigns are used to stimulate growth and increase engagement for the programming that comes out of Content and the Blue Wire brand. We use Social Media and Editorial Content to keep everyone in the loop and display the cool projects we work on.
• Available positions:
- Marketing Intern
- Social Media Intern
- Journalism/Public Relations Intern
- Contribute to the overall presentation of Blue Wire for a B2B and B2C audience
- Work on email campaigns, blog posts, and newsletters to promote Blue Wire projects and news
- Write blog posts to showcase the development of Blue Wire
- Work cross-functionally with the Partnerships, Talent, Business Development, and Sales teams to support project announcements and contractual obligations
- Provide general department support + special projects