Partnerships + Talent - Launchpad 2022
About Blue Wire:
Blue Wire is an audio-centric sports media brand reaching millions of listeners through 200+ podcasts featuring influencers, journalists, athletes, pro teams, and fans. Founded in August 2018, the company has grown from a cluster of regional podcasts to one of the largest sports audio providers on the internet. With continued growth, we are recruiting to build and maintain financial processes and assist in mapping out the financial organization of Blue Wire.
This internship will occur during the 2022 Blue Wire Launchpad session. The Partnerships + Talent position will be a member of the Front Office team (Partnerships/Talent, Sales/Business Development).
This is where Partnerships, Talent, Sales/Business Development intersect. Partnerships and Talent naturally connect with Sales and Business Development... at Blue Wire, we look for potential partners that fit in with the content we create. We work with Talent and brands to establish ourselves as a powerhouse in sports media and widen our reach.
• Available positions:
- Partnerships Intern
- Talent Intern
- Sales/Business Development Intern
- Conduct research, update trackers, and analyze talent + partnership opportunities
- Organize data and analyze performance for Blue Wire content
- Participate in external meetings with prospective brands and talent
- Collaborate with other Blue Wire departments in cross-functional talent-led projects
- Provide general department support + special projects