Original Content - Launchpad 2022
About Blue Wire:
Blue Wire is an audio-centric sports media brand reaching millions of listeners through 200+ podcasts featuring influencers, journalists, athletes, pro teams, and fans. Founded in August 2018, the company has grown from a cluster of regional podcasts to one of the largest sports audio providers on the internet. With continued growth, we are recruiting to build and maintain financial processes and assist in mapping out the financial organization of Blue Wire.
This internship will occur during the 2022 Blue Wire Launchpad session. The Original Content position will be a member of the Content team (Studios (original narrative programming), Production (original conversational programming), Network ).
This is Blue Wire’s backbone. Content is what we sell as we are a sports media start-up at heart. Studios is where our original narrative programming is brainstormed, developed, and launched. Our Production arm focuses on conversational owned + operated content. The Network is where we connect to our roots – regional-based programming coupled with diverse voices to make every listener feel represented.
• Available positions:
- Original Content Intern (Studios)
- Creative Production Intern
- Network Content Intern (Network)
- Develop original narrative story and content pitches
- Conduct research on potential guests for Blue Wire original narrative content
- Work on assembling interview questions and organize flow of potential interviews for original narrative content
- Support general production and editing needs for original narrative projects
- Research and pitch ideas to work on for Blue Wire original content projects
- Provide general department support + special projects