Business Affairs + Operations - Launchpad 2022
About Blue Wire:
Blue Wire is an audio-centric sports media brand reaching millions of listeners through 200+ podcasts featuring influencers, journalists, athletes, pro teams, and fans. Founded in August 2018, the company has grown from a cluster of regional podcasts to one of the largest sports audio providers on the internet. With continued growth, we are recruiting to build and maintain financial processes and assist in mapping out the financial organization of Blue Wire.
This internship will occur during the 2022 Blue Wire Launchpad session. The Business Affairs + Operations position will be a member of the Back of House team (Finance/Revenue, Operations, Business Affairs).
Think of the Back of House like “mission control” ... internal organization comes into play here. Finance, Revenue, and Operations work together to ensure that Blue Wire is growing in the right direction. We work with all our cross-functional teams to ensure that deals are done, collaboration is smooth, and new ideas are explored. Business Affairs makes deals and drafts contracts to support business goals.
• Available positions:
- Business Affairs + Operations Intern
- Contribute to organizational processes, databases, and reporting for Business Affairs + Operations needs
- Conduct legal and industry research across media, sports, intellectual property, entertainment, and sports betting
- Participate in cross-functional meetings and facilitate strong communications between the BA + Ops department and both internal/external stakeholders
- Contribute to the operational projects stretching across Content, Finance, Business Development, and other departments
- Provide general department support + special projects