Business Development + Sales - Launchpad 2022
About Blue Wire:
Blue Wire is an audio-centric sports media brand reaching millions of listeners through 200+ podcasts featuring influencers, journalists, athletes, pro teams, and fans. Founded in August 2018, the company has grown from a cluster of regional podcasts to one of the largest sports audio providers on the internet. With continued growth, we are recruiting to build and maintain financial processes and assist in mapping out the financial organization of Blue Wire.
This internship will occur during the 2022 Blue Wire Launchpad session. The Business Development + Sales position will be a member of the Front Office team (Partnerships/Talent, Sales/Business Development).
This is where Partnerships, Talent, Sales/Business Development intersect. Partnerships and Talent naturally connect with Sales and Business Development... at Blue Wire, we look for potential partners that fit in with the content we create. We work with Talent and brands to establish ourselves as a powerhouse in sports media and widen our reach.
• Available positions:
- Partnerships Intern
- Talent Intern
- Sales/Business Development Intern
- Conduct research on brand and advertiser opportunities
- Support account management and new buyer integrations
- Maintain trackers and generate marketplace and competitor research
- Track, analyze, and report data for ongoing campaigns
- Provide general department support + special projects