Creative Production - Launchpad 2022
About Blue Wire:
Blue Wire is an audio-centric sports media brand reaching millions of listeners through 200+ podcasts featuring influencers, journalists, athletes, pro teams, and fans. Founded in August 2018, the company has grown from a cluster of regional podcasts to one of the largest sports audio providers on the internet. With continued growth, we are recruiting to build and maintain financial processes and assist in mapping out the financial organization of Blue Wire.
This internship will occur during the 2022 Blue Wire Launchpad session. The Creative Production position will be a member of the Content team (Studios (original narrative programming), Production (original conversational programming), Network).
This is Blue Wire’s backbone. Content is what we sell as we are a sports media start-up at heart. Studios is where our original narrative programming is brainstormed, developed, and launched. Our Production arm focuses on conversational owned + operated content. The Network is where we connect to our roots – regional-based programming coupled with diverse voices to make every listener feel represented.
• Available positions:
- Original Content Intern (Studios)
- Creative Production Intern
- Network Content Intern (Network)
- Support the creative development, production, and post-production stages for original projects
- Collaborate on content across the Network + Blue Wire Studios (Wynn – Las Vegas)
- Support post-production by editing episodes, creating promotional assets, and ensuring quality control in content delivery
- Research and pitch project ideas, show segments, and other creative elements of original production
- Provide general department support + special projects