Marketing Designer - Comms
Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go... fancy joining us?
The design team
We are a distributed team of 28 designers with different skills among multiple geographies across Spain. We are divided into 3 main areas: Product Design, Core Design, and Marketing Design, and we are integrated into different squads with the aim of devising, designing, and developing the entire experience of our products, brands, campaigns, and comms.
We work daily with user research and data teams that help us to make better decisions based on people and data, and maintain a close relationship with product managers and developers in order to validate and put into production well-designed and well-executed experiences.
We see ourselves as a humble and fun team self-demanding and committed, and we are looking for ways to have fun together doing design-related activities such as: learning from others in our Design Workshops, providing feedback at our Design Rodeos, and evolving our Design System in our Mobile, Desktop, Advertising, and Comms Glues. This helps us to continue improving as a team, to get to know each other more on the personal side, and build strengths that help us professionally.
As a marketing designer at Cabify, you will work in the marketing design vertical. We expect you to continue to evolve the visual expression of our communications and create beautiful creativity.
The Marketing Communication Design vertical directly impacts the CRM team, helping to build long-term relationships with passengers, drivers, and companies in all communications positioning, flows, and automation. We have different systems and design processes tailored to those needs.
We are involved in a large number of constantly evolving projects. Some examples of the tasks you will face at Cabify on a day-to-day basis:
- You'll work alongside a copywriter, participating in communications for all our markets.
- You'll understand the needs of the business and provide creative designs to support the global communications roadmap.
- Help evolve our internal marketing design system.
- Know the metrics, understand why a campaign isn't working and improve it by working closely with our stakeholders.
- Work and collaborate closely with Core, Brand, and Product Design teams.
- Learn from your peers in different disciplines such as interaction, illustration, or typography.
- Share your deep knowledge in a specific field within the team.
- Learn new channels or formats to improve automatic flows with our users.- You'll understand the needs of the business and provide creative designs to support the overall brand or product communications roadmap.
What we are looking for
If you're interested, we think you'd be a good fit if you have:
- A degree in Graphic Design, Creative Advertising, or a related field.
- A proactive and motivated person.
- Someone who is used to working in high-performance teams and high-pressure environments.
- Someone who can think and bring creative ideas to life.
- Knowledge of design tools such as Figma.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity, with an eye for detail and a creative mindset.
- Strong interest in HTML and CSS languages.
- Interested in usability and accessibility in marketing channels.
- A portfolio that shows us your talent.
- Lastly and most importantly, humble attitude and motivation to work with a passionate team.
And some more bonus points:
- You know how to invest your time to make the most of it and produce an impact.
- You can take feedback and think critically about your work.
- You have experience working with remote team members.
*For sure, you don't need to check all the boxes to be a good match.*
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Excellent salary conditions for different levels: L2 [25-34K€], L3 [35-48K€]
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- Regular team events (quarterly offsite events & afterwork every Thursday).
- iFeel: Free access to the iFeel platform, so you can take care of your emotional well-being through therapy sessions.
- Coursera: your own license in Coursera to take as many courses as you wish and continue developing your skills.
- Cabify staff free rides.
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- Annual budget for training.
- Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare.
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
- A pet room ,so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home.
- And last but not least...free coffee and fruit!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability. Join us!
Something looks off?