Head of Sales
Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
The Head of Sales is responsible for leading the company’s B2B strategy and operations for Cabify Chile. In this position, the Head will define the Cabify's Chile vision and strategies for the B2B P&L, sales development and consolidation (in an efficient and effective way) according to our clients needs and market opportunities (corporate clients).
You will be responsible for developing and executing the planning since the clients needs definition, strategy validation, new services implementation, sales operations improvements, to the development of processes, teams, routines and projects to reach and consolidate an efficient and reliable growth in this cabify's B2B revenue stream across our different business units.
Your objective is to ensure our sustainable growth and to consolidate and maintain our leading position in the short and long term in this core audience in Cabify.
This is a critical role for Cabify’s business growth which reports directly to the General Manager for Chile.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Growing and optimizing the corporate revenue stream;
- Planning, structuring, managing and controlling our sales operations;
- Define forecast, strategy and its implementation (strategy to execution responsibility);
- Define and Implement efficient processes and standards;
- Define and implement the Commercial Strategy looking always for this business scale up focus;
- Integrate Cabify strategy according to Corporate Clients needs (customer centric working method);
- Implement and define new product/services according to the sales growth strategy;
- Ensure the best experience for our clients during, pre, sales and post sales;
- Develop analytical frameworks to support decision making in Sales Department;
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts;
- Report an operational performance and implement improvements;
- Building, leading, and developing, a rockstar team;
How we would like you to be:
- Act as a co-owner: someone who works hard and is proud of what he/she does. Has initiative and acts by cooperating when something doesn't work. But most important of all, he has a vocation for service.
- Trust, communicate and develop: a person who listens and learns, is transparent and demands the same from others.
- Embrace and drive change: change creates new opportunities. Be the change we need to scale and improve even more.
- Analyze, innovate, and simplify: a person who solves the root of the problem and not their symptoms. Raise hypotheses and test them. Share data and not opinions. Innovate, creative, Make new mistakes and share them so we can learn from them. Throw out the obsolete, look for simplicity and scalable.
- Contribute and engage: someone who shares data to make the best decision. Make decisions and avoid overanalysis paralysis.
- Makes an impact: It seeks to produce added value for its actions. Think "done" is better than "perfect." Don’t reinvent the wheel. Delivery... and keeps getting better.
- Positive and humble attitude: Make sure that the people around you enjoy Mondays. Be constructive in the face of adversity and especially in the face of mistakes. Promote diversity and respect different opinions.
What we’re looking for:
- More than 5 years of experience in Sales or Business Development Departments;
- Previous experience in working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments is a strong plus;
- Knowledge and expertise about Sales Development, Customer Success, Customer Development, Processes, Continuous Improvement Methods, New Services implementation, etc.
- At least 4 years of experience leading up-skilling teams,motivating the entire team while embodying Cabify’s values at all times;
- Hands-on experience in sales operations implementation and improvement;
- Hands-on experience in sales marketing/enablement implementation and improvement;
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modelling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience;
- Critical thinking skills and business mindset;
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines;
- BSc/BA in Engineering, Management or relevant field. Postgraduate degree is a plus;
- Financial knowledge and different business models P&Ls expertise;
- Extensive knowledge in drive-Sheets
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular, fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Health insurance
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee & fruit!
Something looks off?