Global Head of Growth - Drivers
Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
- Lead supply growth strategy to establish Cabify as market leader for ride hailing
- Define value proposition and roadmap to deliver a superior experience for our drivers
- Grow, manage and mentor a talented team responsible for acquisition and engagement for our drivers and fleets
- Deep dive in data to uncover key business insights and opportunities for growth
- Develop and measure the success of new growth tactics through online & offline channels
- Align business strategy with each market in order to achieve hey business targets
- Plan budget and manage spend on growth initiatives jointly with local teams
- Responsible for global P&L and performance against key top and bottom line KPIs
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization - local & global teams: product, Data Science, Legal, and more.
Our Ideal candidate has:
- Great alignment with our principles, we take this very seriously.
- BS in Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of growth marketing, entrepreneurship, consultancy or operations strategy experience
- Leadership skills & strategic mindset
- Strong background in analytics applied to business problems (Tableau or other similar tool experience preferred)
- Detail-oriented and operative person, self-starter and team player.
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Hands-on and continuous delivery attitude.
What’s it like to work at Cabify?
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Excellent Salary conditions.
- We also offer a very competitive stock options plan.
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- Hybrid Remote (Model), Our office is located in Madrid, but a fully remote position is also available for this role.
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- Regular team events.
- Cabify staff free rides.
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- Annual budget for training.
- Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
- A pet room ,so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- And last but not least...free coffee and frui