Senior Frontend Developer
Cardinal Blue Software
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2022
Are you enthusiastic about transforming innovative ideas into actual products which will provide fun, creative experiences for millions of people around the world? Then come and join our team!
What you will do:
- Build MVPs quickly - We are people who love to build. We build new, innovative web-based products and shape ideas into reality.
- Work with product and design closely - Work in a collaborative environment with other cross-functional teams, including Product Design, Product Management, and Engineering.
- Experience with application architecture design.
- Experience working with and leading other engineers.
- Building highly interactive applications. Web development experience with complex UI/UX and sophisticated functions in photo/video/gaming-related fields.
- Have a good sense of UI/UX - Have built some web applications with UI/UX, and have worked closely with designers on iterative designs. Passionate about building and learning complex UI/UX development.
- React, Vue, RxJS
- npm, webpack, Jest, Firebase
- Web-based graphics such as SVG and Canvas.
- Functional programming
- It’s a big plus if you have built your own projects, even small or basic ones. If you do, please share it with us by including in your application.
Good to have experience (Plus):
Our Development Process:
- The new product group (we call it "Explore") works in small teams to deliver MVPs in three-week cycles. Developers frequently pair programs. All developers participate in code review. We use Gitflow to manage changes.