Cardinal Blue Software
Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Pushing out products is a complex task involving significant coordination across product, design, and engineering teams. As an Engineering Manager, you need to write code, manage projects and lead people. You will provide deep technical leadership for our iOS, Android, backend developers, and frontend developers, as well as communicate well, resolve problems and make things happen!
- Lead developers to develop, debug and deliver code.
- Push efforts to refactor code, improve performance, quality, and maintainability.
- Coordinate with the product managers, designers, and developers on sprints.
- Work with our CTO on system architecture and new technology.
- Translate company and product goals into technology strategies.
- Strong coding skills and deep knowledge of iOS, Android, frontend, or backend development.
- Familiar with agile development in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Have significant experience leading a technical development team.
- You have built some interesting projects on your own for fun.