Business Expansion Jr. Manager
Who we are?
Payclip is changing the way payments work in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. Clip enables anyone to accept card payments, at any time, and anywhere by turning your smartphone or tablet into a card terminal. We're a well-funded quickly growing FinTech startup. We are the leaders in our market and are accelerating to extend our lead and move into new markets.
We are looking for a goal achiever and team player who has excellent analytical and leadership skills. They must have the skillset to see the big picture, develop business opportunities and take ownership of different projects and its end products. The position needs to prove their leadership skills and leverage their interest in inspiring others and building strong relationships. Furthermore, he must be thrilled to be part of an amazing fast-growing Fintech as Clip.
What will I be doing?
- Lead strategic business improvement projects or initiatives across Clip’s distribution channels (e.g., Resellers, Routes, etc.)
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses to define business value generation initiatives
- Implement initiatives in collaboration with other areas like Sales, Marketing, Engineering & Tech, Product Development, Logistics, Growth and others
- Develop and communicate recommendations to leadership and other areas
- Keep tracking of the implemented initiatives and ensure results
- Undergraduate degree in Mexico or abroad in fields such as mathematics, actuarial science, engineering, economics, etc.
- Have 3+ years of work experience in management consulting or in startups’ departments such as: planning, finance, strategy, performance, etc.
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Good analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, verbally and in writing
- Fluency in business English
- Use of R, Matlab, Stata, Alteryx, SQL, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Advance knowledge in Excel and Power Point
At Clip we embrace and honor the differences of our Clippers, and together we create a vibrant and extraordinary culture in a space where everyone can be their true self and thrive to their full potential.
We promote access to the same opportunities in a safe and respectful space, free of discrimination and harassment.
Diversity, equity and inclusion have been part of Clip since its foundation and are a key part of our essence. Together we make the extraordinary happen!
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!
"Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice."