Business Analytics Jr Manager
Who we are?
Payclip is changing the way payments work in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. Clip enables anyone to accept card payments, at any time, and anywhere by turning your smartphone or tablet into a card terminal. We're a well-funded quickly growing FinTech startup. We are the leaders in our market and are accelerating to extend our lead and move into new markets.
Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for a Business Analytics Jr Manager who will be part of this amazing fintech to shape our organization's strategy and develop measures that realize our business objectives. The Business Analytics Jr Manager will be tasked with analyzing organizational performance, developing KPI reports and business processes modeling to contribute to organizational effectiveness and help to build a sustainable competitive advantage. To be successful as a Business Analytics Jr Manager you should have an analytical mind and great communications skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Business Analytics Jr Manager should be a strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
Education Level & Work Experience:
- 4+ years of work experience in data driven positions.
- Expertise in industries such as technology or fintech is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities.
- Be the “go to” person for every quantitative matter for the “Middle Market” area.
- Create a model to determine the best logic for the door to door sales team.
- Geo analysis
- Create, automate and analyze reporting for the national sales team
- KPIs and OPIs definition and monitoring.
- Lead generation Database segmentation.
- Participate in special analytical projects about sales funnel and forecast.
- Generate insights from data that help the business to improve the day to day operation.
- Top notch analytical skills to identify value generation initiatives.
- Google Sheets / Excel intermediate.
- SQL Basic.
- Python: at least, basic domain (Mandatory requirement)
- Other programming languages is a plus (SAS, R, Java, C++).
- Geo Analytics experience is a plus
- Google Maps API and Analytics experience is a plus.
- Participation in machine learning projects is a plus.
- Experience working with statistical models is a plus.
- Experience Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Goal achiever and team player attitude
- Capability to step back from analyses, see the whole picture and identify the “so-what’s” for the business.
- Leadership skills in a team environment and influencing others.
At Clip we embrace and honor the differences of our Clippers, and together we create a vibrant and extraordinary culture in a space where everyone can be their true self and thrive to their full potential.
We promote access to the same opportunities in a safe and respectful space, free of discrimination and harassment.
Diversity, equity and inclusion have been part of Clip since its foundation and are a key part of our essence. Together we make the extraordinary happen!
Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice.
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!