Product Designer (CDMX)
Who we are?
We are looking for a Product Designer to be part of this amazing fast-growing Fintech. We need a dynamic, dedicated product designer to assist in our efforts of delivering amazing experiences to our customers. We want to ensure our customers “Love Clip Everyday”! We believe that a very personal approach to listening and learning from our customers and representing their needs in our product roadmap strategies create long lasting relationships. We need your help to do so! You will be part of a cross disciplined team working directly with our Product Managers and developers to help craft modern and easy-to-use products. We strive to provide our users with a quick, simple, and intuitive digital experience. You will leverage learnings from user research to understand the challenges and needs to support our customers regarding our forward-looking product roadmap strategies.
This is a very exciting time for us! It's fast paced, detail oriented and it is changing the way we think about our customers. If you have got an “A” game, bring it to Clip!
- Work with Product Managers and the Data team to collect and analyze all available data necessary to drive an optimized user experience.
- Plan and execute qualitative and quantitative research with our users to gather valuable insights that help create holistic design solutions that address business, brand and user requirements.
- Designing and delivering user journeys with various use cases and user interactions in mind to ensure rounder experiences.
- Following a user-centric design approach and rapidly testing.
- Iterate constantly to improve the customer’s experience in all our digital products.
- Working with the rest of the product design team to maintain the brand style guide and patterns for our digital products.
- Work as part of a cross discipline team to bring amazing products and services to life that benefit our customers in a way that allows them to lean on Clip as the backbone of their business.
- Apply experience design principles in flows, processes, journeys, and mockups.
- Optimize existing user interface designs based on usability principles.
- Conduct frequent UTs before and after design execution
- Understand every line of category businesses at Clip, their nuances and design scalable solutions
- Give and receive design critique to help constantly refine and push our work
- A user-centered mindset.
- Adaptability, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative and analytical approach to problem’s solving.
- Ability to gather and analyze data for making product design decisions.
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience.
- Ability to understand business metrics and translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
- Knowledge of agile product development methodologies.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, design communication, human-computer interaction or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role with minimum of 3+ years of experience at product-focused tech companies
- Advanced English (spoken/written/reading) is required.
In Clip, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clip does not discriminate under any basis of origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, age or other legal status. Clip is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!