We are looking for a Product Intern to be part of this amazing and fast–growing fintech.
What will I do?
- We’ll provide you with a complete understanding of how card-not-present products work.
- You’ll learn about product vision, product roadmaps, lifecycle /software development, agile methodologies, and product lifecycle management.
- You’ll work with UX/UI experts, data scientists, salespeople, brands, and developers. Furthermore, you will also work to ensure that quality assurance testing is done right.
- You’ll learn about sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, demos, and daily standups.
- Own lifecycle campaigns through platforms like Clevertap and VWO to improve activation and engagement with our products. You'll work closely with Product, Brand, and Growth teams to achieve ambitious goals.
- Conduct experiments to improve activation and engagement with our products; you’ll monitor the results to develop recommendations for improvements.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative insights to develop hypotheses and suggest product improvements.
- Support Product Managers with the backlog support all the processes involved from definition to execution of a product initiative.
- You’ll learn how to gather and organize requirements and write functional specifications, product request documents, use cases, and acceptance criteria.
- Lead certain pilot products definition and execution.
- You have contributed to delivering value to users through digital products in a professional or academic context.
- You are familiar with Scrum or other agile development frameworks.
- You are familiar with product discovery frameworks such as Working Backwards,
- English language proficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re intellectually curious and think creatively.
- Be a critical thinker who positions the user first
- You are empathetic
- An entrepreneurial mindset is key!
- Be inspired and energized by our values: We obsess, we learn, we share, we adapt, we devote, and we are trustworthy.
Preferred, but not required, qualifications:
- Familiar with business intelligence and data analytics tools such as Power BI, Amplitude, Clevertap, etc.
- You have worked closely with developers or UX Designers in an academic or professional context.
In Clip, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clip does not discriminate under any basis of origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, age, or another legal status. Clip is an equal-opportunity employer.
If you are unstoppable, creative, and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!
Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice.