Customer Service Team Lead
Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.
Position Title: Customer Service Team Lead
Reports to: Head of Customer Service
Key Relationships: Operations, Sales, Tech & Marketing
Location- Bangalore Office
Work Hours- US Timezone
Job Purpose: As Customer Service Team Lead you will be responsible for always putting the customers and the customer journey first. You will work closely alongside the Head of Customer Service, the CS Operations Manager, and your counterparts in North America and Asia as the senior operative for the India Customer Service Team.
You will divide your time between managing the progress and performance of a 6 FTE strong team, as well as helping customers directly and working on other projects involving process, reporting, product, and continuous improvement. You will become a knowledge expert on all things Easyship and work closely with our partners and other business areas within Easyship to ensure our customers enjoy the best possible customer experience.
About You: You have a proven record of providing exceptional levels of customer service and have a personable approach with the ability to communicate at all levels. You have managed teams in the past and shown success in this area. You take ownership of issues and responsibility for completing a task. You have knowledge of the SAAS industry and have a technical disposition, with a flair for troubleshooting and fixing technical issues. As a detail-oriented, well organised, and self-disciplined individual, you have the ability to prioritise under pressure, working independently and within a team.
- Senior CS rep for the India region
- Team Leader for India CS Team
- Coach, mentor, and encourage the team to hit KPIs
- Become a knowledge expert in all things Easyship
- Act as an escalation point for other CS Agents and colleagues on customer issues
- Some of your time will be spent dealing directly with customers via telephone, email, live chat, and social media channels when we need additional resources
- Collaborate and contribute with other departments as representative of CS Team
- Work with external partners to ensure healthy business relationships and best possible experience for ES customers
- Identify areas for improvements in process and service
- Some travel may be required
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- An empathetic approach and a passion to help people
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Service Role
- 5+ years of experience as a Manager/Team Leader in a CS Team
- Technical knowledge with experience of Atlassian or similar software
- CRM software knowledge eg Zendesk/Salesforce
- Strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- Exceptional communication skills
- Data driven and analytical background;
- Good command of Google and Office Suites
- Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment;
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus
- Equity in the company
- Generous vacation policy
- Gym allowance
- As we expand, the potential to work in one of our international offices
- Working with a first class global team
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!