Graduate AI Analyst
Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: AI Analyst
Reports to: Head of Business Intelligence
Location: London - Hybrid 3 days from office and 2 days from home
We are seeking a talented and motivated AI Analyst to join our team and contribute to our mission of increasing efficiencies through automation and enhancement of repetitive tasks. As an AI Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvement, implementing AI solutions, and leveraging cutting-edge tools to automate and enhance repetitive functions. Your expertise in artificial intelligence and data analysis will play a critical role in streamlining operations, optimizing workflows, and driving organizational growth.
What you’ll do:
- Interviewing internal stakeholders, understanding current day-to-day functions and identifying pain points and opportunities for enhancement of output & increase in efficiencies
- Researching and evaluating new & existing AI enabled tools in the marketplace
- Implementation & documentation of workflows incorporating AI enabled tools
- Running training on new workflows with stakeholders
- Ongoing check-ins and maintenance of workflows to ensure correct usage and adoption
Who you are:
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills
- Understanding and experience with AI tools, especially those leveraging chatGPT and similar generative AI tools
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Experience with no/low code tools
- Basic coding experience with Python or similar
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
What its like to work at Easyship? Have a look below!