Director of Product
Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Director of Product
Reports to: Founders
Location: London - Hybrid 3 days from office and 2 days from home
We are seeking an experienced Director of Product to join Easyship. You will be responsible for shaping the technical competencies, technology, and infrastructure needed to deliver our product strategies. As a seasoned expert, you will be instrumental in defining and executing Easyship’s product strategy with a focus on building market-leading products and ensuring Easyship continues to be an innovator in the industry.
This role is for you if you are a product leader with a deep understanding of user-first feature development, experience with enterprise SaaS products, geeks out on all of the opportunities APIs & user-friendly configurations can bring. You will own product features from conception to implementation and beyond. We believe in continuous improvement of features we have shipped, as well as rigorous measurement of their impact on our users.
What you’ll do:
- Strategic planning and managing of the product roadmap; define, manage and refine the product innovation process to deliver products that support the business’s current and strategic objectives.
- Identification, definition and implementation of the product vision, strategy and roadmap in order to achieve competitive advantage across shipping & logistics.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product delivery.
- Define business KPIs for product.
- Managing customer satisfaction with all company products.
- Design, refine and own all processes related to product managers & product designers
- Manage the effective working relationship between all key stakeholders across the business.
- Work with the Co-Founders to ensure that there is clear strategic alignment across the delivery functions of the business.
- To manage the output of the product managers to ensure that we deliver product outcomes to meet the businesses strategic aims
- Responsible for the backlog readiness of all agile teams
- Manage the output from product managers and product designers in creating, reviewing, prioritizing, refining, and estimating the product backlogs.
- Responsible for managing team performance
- Responsible for recruitment, skills evaluation, succession planning and skills development and training in the Product Department
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree level qualification
- An advice qualification which reflects a clear understanding of the market and financial service products
- 5+ years of experience working in SaaS as a Director of Product, Head of Product, or similar senior role
- Strong leadership experience in a senior or technical lead position
- 5+ years in either eCommerce or SaaS
- Experience of managing teams that work in cross-functional disciplines
- Natural leader with a focus on delivery, ownership and accountability
- Experience with Logistics or Shipping (Desirable)
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Free Bicycles - We provide free cycles for employees, whether its a bike ride for exercise or to grab lunch!
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
Get to know Chris Henderson, from our Easyship team.