Sales Development Representative (Crowdfunding)
Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.
Job Title: Sales Development Representative (Crowdfunding Team)
Reports to: Crowdfunding Team Lead
Location: Bangalore, India
Key Relationships: Sales Team, Customers, Marketing, Customer Service
Our Crowdfunding team is looking for someone to identify, contact, and qualify new leads through our inbound channels and through our partnership channels. You will also be responsible for providing high level information to specific clients on our Easyship Logistics Solutions offering.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, contact, and qualify new leads to set-up introductory meetings with members of Crowdfunding US Team
- Contact warm prospects provided through our inbound channels and through our partnership channels to set-up meetings for our Logistics Fulfilment Solutions
- Maintain relationships with pre-campaigns that become qualified later on in the cycle and introducing them to the Crowdfunding US team
- Work with Team Leads, Account Executives and Sales Specialists to create sales campaigns for specific segments
- Identify and qualify leads to achieve and exceed personal and team revenue goals
- Develop necessary internal relationships with all parts of the Easyship Logistics Team (Sales, Operations, Pricing, Product)
- Maintain records of sales calls, contacts and sales campaigns in the global CRM to provide management information
Who you are:
- 1+ years of sales experience selling SaaS products
- Proven track record hitting and exceeding quotas (top 10% of company)
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
- Experience selling to C-suite and Founders
- Driven, self-motivated and organized
- HubSpot experience desired
- BA/BS degree
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, Taipei and Bangalore – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!