(Senior) Software Engineer
Founded in 2014, EventX is one of the world’s leading providers of virtual event management software platform that specialized for Asia for both event organizers and participants catering to over 100 countries and organizing over 10,000 events with over 5 million attendees. The award-winning company offers both virtual and hybrid event solutions used by all top-tier companies including Apple, Alibaba, Amazon, Reed Exhibitions, Informa, etc. Visit https://www.eventx.io for more information.
Now, we are expanding to oversea countries, including Japan, Korea, South East Asia & China. We are a startup that is full of Ace players. If you are adventurous, creative and entrepreneurial, unleash your full potential here! You will see how your design help the business to growth in APAC.
What you'll do
- Be part of a strong team of 15+ engineers, with a large amount of ownership and responsibility for managing things directly
- Ship high-quality solutions guarded by automated test cases, with a sense of urgency and speed
- Code reviews. We invest in spreading knowledge around the team, and keeping our code easy to read, test, and maintain
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers, other teams, and both internal and external stakeholders, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution
- Have the freedom to suggest and drive product initiatives
What we're looking for
- Strong MVP and startup mindset.
- Understanding of Linux and/or AWS environment.
- Understanding of micro-services architecture.
- Eager to quickly pick-up new technologies such as TypeScript and ReactNative.
- Motivation and enjoyment for a startup environment.
- A blend of engineering, product, UI/UX, and people knowledge that lets you jump into a fast paced environment and contribute from day one.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Fresh Graduates will also be considered.
What we offer
- Agile development environment with a strong team.
- Flat team structure.
- Typescript with monorepo supported by Yarn’s workspaces as our foundation.
- High-quality technical foundation with automated test cases and practical DevOps flow.
- Work in a really promising industry and vertical (virtual events has been one of the most invested industries in 2020)
- Unique Dynamic Salary System (Guaranteed extra bonus for according to performance)
- Opportunity to work at a disruptive startup with expanded responsibilities
- Stock options available (for critical contribution shown)
- Massive financial reward upon success
- Collaborative startup culture that really makes a difference and drives impact