Business Development Manager
Founded in 2014, EventX is one of the world’s leading providers of event management software platform that specialized for Asia for both event organizers and participants catering to over 100 countries and organizing over 10,000 events with over 5 million attendees. The award-winning company offers both virtual and hybrid event solutions used by all top-tier companies including Apple, Alibaba, Amazon, Reed Exhibitions, Informa, etc
- Work in a really promising industry and vertical (virtual events has been one of the most invested industries in 2020)
- Unique Dynamic Salary System (Guaranteed extra bonus for according to performance)
- Opportunity to work at a disruptive startup with expanded responsibilities
- Stock options available (for critical contribution shown)
- Massive financial reward upon success
Collaborative startup culture that really makes a difference and drives impact
You will be working closely with the Sales Director getting first-hand experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment, expanding one of the fastest growing startups in Hong Kong across Asia and beyond.
We believe that events positively influencing the world by connecting people and sharing knowledge, and our virtual event solution is empowering organizations worldwide during this very difficult time to connect with their business partners, clients and other stakeholders.
Work together with international clients like Google, Apple, Yahoo, Alibaba, Economist, etc, and exposure to international events.
Rewarded through your contribution and performance.
*About the Job *
- Build and manage a sales pipeline
- Develop new sales channels, Identify and close new sales opportunities with end-customers.
- Influence and nurture leads and manage senior decision-makers of clients independently
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotas
- Perform initial needs assessment and identify prospects' pain points to determine how EventX's solutions could address those needs. Advise the best fit solution to client & closing the deal
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales results
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Actively participate in trade show/event to secure expand potential prospect
- 3+ years of business development or relevant expereince
- History of exceeding quota
- A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential
- Team-oriented with the ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations & communication. (verbal, written, and active listening)
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- You love closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continuous learning and improvement
- Fluent proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English