Sales Development Representative
Founded in 2014, EventX is one of the world’s leading providers of event management software platform that specialized for Asia for both event organizers and participants catering to over 100 countries and organizing over 10,000 events with over 5 million attendees. The award-winning company offers both virtual and hybrid event solutions used by all top-tier companies including Apple, Alibaba, Amazon, Reed Exhibitions, Informa, etc
- Work in a really promising industry and vertical (virtual events has been one of the most invested industries in 2020)
- Unique Dynamic Salary System (Guaranteed extra bonus for according to performance)
- Opportunity to work at a disruptive startup with expanded responsibilities
- Stock options available (for critical contribution shown)
- Massive financial reward upon success
- Collaborative startup culture that really makes a difference and drives impact
- Prospect a variety of companies, organizations and decision makers across multiple sectors and markets.
- Generate interest and create opportunities with new prospects via cold calling, email, phone, Linkedin, ZoomInfo etc. to build a pipeline of targeted prospects.
- Research companies and evaluate their structure and event strategies to understand how best to position EventXtra’s solutions.
- Maintain a high level of activity including outbound calls, emails, and inbound leads.
- Conduct high-level consultative conversations with C-Level executives and decision makers across your pipeline.
- Develop and increase industry/product knowledge and acumen to position EventXtra’s value proposition to multiple vertical segments.
- Maintain accurate records of all activities in CRM and promote database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin(verbal, written, and active listening)
- A strong desire to build a career in B2B tech sales and growing into a leadership role.
- A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars