(Senior) Relationship Manager, SME
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for managing the end to end sales process for our SME financing business, from generating SME leads, preparing the sales memo, to post-approval.
What you will do:
- Manage and drive sales and revenue target for sales team
- Ensure streamlined sales operations process and work across functions to ensure excellent client experience
- Become an expert in our financial products and their use cases
- Build strong relationships with borrowers & deliver a positive client experience
- Develop and execute the go to market strategy for our SME lending business
What we are looking for:
- Around 5 years experience in SME lending or B2B sales.
- Demonstrate team management and problem solving experience
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong performance track record of meeting sales targets
- Proactive attitude, able to originate loans directly
You will shine in this role if you are/have:
- English Language Skills
- Previous experience in startup environment or have experience launching new business
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development: We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity