Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia, expanding into a leading SME neobank. We are licensed and registered in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and operating in Vietnam, and backed by Sequoia India, Softbank Vision Fund and SMBC bank amongst many others. Funding Societies | Modalku provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is funded by individual and institutional investors.
And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values GETFS:
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- us on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
We are looking for a Credit Manager for our fast-growing Credit team. Our ideal teammate has experience with SME lending, and loves problem solving with numbers.
What you will do:
- Evaluating credit applications with our proprietary platform
- Working closely with Relationship Managers & Business Development Managers to evaluate potential borrowers
- Leading and setting expectations for ongoing credit policy management, and associated reviews
- As an Asst. Manager / Manager, you will lead a team of Credit Officers, and coaching them to improve credit policies, procedures and decisions
What we are looking for:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in credit risk for SME products
- Have worked in fintech or financial services
- Strong business finance fundamentals and accounting principles
- Are willing to learn new approaches to underwriting
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development: We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity