Business Operations Intern (full time 6 months)
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia, expanding into a leading SME neobank. We are licensed and registered in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and operating in Vietnam, and backed by Sequoia India, Softbank Vision Fund and SMBC bank amongst many others. Funding Societies | Modalku provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is funded by individual and institutional investors.
And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values GETFS:
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
We are looking for a Business Operations Intern to join our Business Operation team to support our team member and achieve goals together.
What you will do:
- Assist team members in working with each of credit, sales, legal team to certify that all Borrower's conditions precedent have been met prior to disbursement
- Ensure that timely repayment reminders are sent out to Borrowers
- Drive initiatives (i.e repayment reminder, dashboard, transaction tracker, etc.) in the FinOps team that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Assist team members in collating data and providing management information statistics/reports
- Assist team members in working with other stakeholders, i.e insurance firm, NRAST office, etc.
- Assist line managers to highlight process deficiencies and recommendations
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager
- We providing good training/ working location/ facilities. This position has allowances gross 4,500,000/month, you will work at our office in D1, HCMC
- Working hour: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm
What you will need:
- Final year/under graduated/post graduated from University in Banking/ Fintech
- A team player with dedication
- Able to use Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Able to use English, Communication skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Flexibility to support other operational teams when required