Data Analyst Intern
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
As a Data Analyst Intern, you will be part of a larger Data Analytics team and work directly with a senior data analyst, to communicate your findings and build strategies around them.
What will you do:
- Working closely with stakeholders (both internal and external) to centralize high-quality data from various sources.
- Analyze and provide analytical insights with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik Sense, PowerBI etc) in meeting business expectation and objective
- Assess quality of data through various techniques.
- Communicate data insights and outliers through impactful data visualization and storytelling.
- Generating and communicating clear, compelling and actionable insights
- Maintaining dashboards and reports
- Gathering data through various sources and analytics tools
- Ensuring that client facing and internal reporting is done in a timely manner
- Learning one of the domain ( Finance, Risk , Growth or Ops)
What we are looking for:
- Data warehouse concepts
- Any modern BI tool
- Analytics mindset
- Passion to learn Fintech Domain.
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity