Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Grow Relentlessly: Striving to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, can we help each other succeed.
- Test | Measure | Act: Staying curious and reinventing ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Creating impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Building win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant Intern for our Fast-Growing Finance team with minimum 3 month internship. This role will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
What you will do:
- Providing support to the Accounting Department
- Performing daily office tasks, such as data entry into internal databases
- Assisting with fact checks and resolving discrepancies
- Process improvement for Finance department
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
- Support ad-hoc projects or duties assigned from time to time
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity with Accounting principles
- Knowledge of local accounting/tax standard preferred
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills
- Microsoft office knowledge, particularly Microsoft Excel, Words, Powerpoint
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy the fast pace environment
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development - We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity