Financial Institutions Manager
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
What you will do:
- In charge of managing end to end interaction with existing and new bank partners and other channeling/executing partners in Modalku to secure bigger disbursement volume
- Given current partners mostly are Banks (KBMI 1-4) and non Banks (e.g. multifinance), you will be required to demonstrate strong relationship management skills, and is grounded in legal and business processes
- You will be an Individual Contributor to manage all communications with assigned bank partners, including but not limited to: onboarding, due diligence, approval, reporting and problem solving to unlock business growth potential
- Meet monthly & annual funding goals / budgets as set by Country Head or Head of Funding for Institutional channel
- You will also work alongside other functions such as Business, Credit, Operations, Risk, and Finance to gather support from relevant stakeholders to ensure disbursement contribution from your accounts
- Identify and translate current pain points & growth opportunities into actionable strategy including but not limited to: business process improvement, strategic collaboration, feature development in order to secure bigger monthly contribution from channeling/executing partners
- Streamline issue escalation and gather support from relevant stakeholders / functions to maintain institutional lenders confidence level in increasing disbursement volume in Modalku, including but not limited to: borrowers quality, document management, compliance, collection effectivity, timely day to day operational process
- Actively assist on bank and acquisition finance transactions
- Participate in deal structuring, legal documentation and negotiations
- Monitoring the performance of existing portfolio investment
What we are looking for:
- Should have at least 3 years of work experience in relevant role
- Proven track record in handling channeling and or executing transaction structure with Banks / financial institutions (is a plus)
- Sensible business acumen and strong negotiation skill; comfortable working in a fast pace work environment and lean team organization structure
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Client-focused with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with outstanding initiative and be a self starter, team spirit, ability to work under minimum supervision
- Fluent in professional as well as colloquial Indonesian and English
- Motivation to deliver the best client experience
- Strong excel skills (pivot, vlookup, hlookup, charting, and other basic Excel functions)
- Familiar with google products (sheet, drive, slide, form, etc)
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development - We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity