Operations Senior Executive
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
The Operations team at Funding Societies aims to offer exceptional service to internal stakeholders and borrowers while building self-sustaining scalability and delivering a market-leading experience. The key responsibilities of this role are to focus on value-adding to our customers while adhering to fundamental product design principles. The candidate for this role must be meticulous and timely in processing cases.
Every team member in our team is encouraged and empowered to find and implement areas of improvement so that we do things better, faster and using less resources. An ideal candidate should approach occasional issues/problems with a clear understanding of the limitations and a problem-solving mindset, to find solutions that are sustainable and scalable.
What you will do:
- Execute tasks assigned within turn around time & improve on turn around time of operations
- Escalate any operational issues / deviation from SOP in a timely manner
- Work closely with key stakeholders (both internal & external) to ensure delivery within turn around time
- Proactively documents and updates progress of operational processes
- Proactively gives timely actionable feedback to peers
- Self-motivated and service-oriented
You will shine in this role if you are/have:
- Independent and have a strong eye for detail with ability to meet turnaround time / deadlines
- Motivated and a team player
- Appreciation for information systems
- Good understanding of financial products
- Proficient with MS Office & Excel with an in-depth understanding of various features
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development - We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with curated learning programs on our internal learning platform.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity