(Senior) Relationship Manager (SME Lending/ Banking)
About the role:
Funding Societies Vietnam is looking for a qualified Relationship Manager (SME) to provide clients with effective products and excellent customer services. Candidates should be committed to finance, especially financial technologies as well as sales-driven to surpass goals.
What you will do:
Proactively acquire new business opportunities with SME clients and advise them on appropriate products/services
Create strategic plans/activities to reach potential customers
Manage customer portfolio including maintain close relationships with existing clients to get more referral
Understand market drivers and collaborate with both the client and internal stakeholders to overcome potential impediments
Negotiate and close deals
Assist applicant to complete required procedures
Coordinate with related teams to ensure prompt and effective implementation
Comply with entire sales process to mitigate risks
Obtain KYC documentation from potential borrowers
What you will need?
Completed Bachelor and/or Master’s degree within Business, Finance, Accounting or related
Minimum 2+ year experience in finance, accounting, and credit analysis
Overall knowledge of commercial business and regulations that specifically affect SME credits
Knowledge of market trends and competitive intelligence is a plus
Strong English skills, Communication skills and Analytical skills
Ability to work in a multicultural team, and outside of business hours when necessary
You will work at our head office in D1, HCMC & Hanoi
We are open from Middle - Senior RM
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development - We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity