Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
The Operation Specialist will play a crucial role in our mission to streamline and enhance our services. This role involves reviewing applications, verifying transactions, coordinating with different stakeholders, and ensuring the smooth operation of our initiatives.What will you do:
- To assist on executing tasks assigned within turn around time.
- To review and assess applications for various initiatives.
- To verify and validate initial transactions between SMEs and service providers.
- Liaise with service providers and financial institutions to ensure smooth operations.
- Perform due diligence on service submissions to ensure the legitimacy of the service provided.
- To collaborate closely with essential parties, including those within the organization and external stakeholders, to guarantee timely delivery of projects or tasks.
What are we looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in finance, accounting, or any related field.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Able to commit for 5 days in a week during the internship period.
This is a contract role until December 2023.
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development - We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with curated learning programs on our internal learning platform.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity