Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia, expanding into a leading SME neobank. We are licensed and registered in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and operating in Vietnam, and backed by Sequoia India, Softbank Vision Fund and SMBC bank amongst many others. Funding Societies | Modalku provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is funded by individual and institutional investors.
And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values GETFS:
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
We are looking for Telecalling Associate to help us grow the SME lending business for Funding Societies by bringing new SME borrowers and qualifying them for working capital financing.
What you will do :
- Generate qualified leads from database search and cold-calling that would qualify for SME trade financing products
- Follow through on customer requests and take up of products based on their needs whilst maintaining the customer experience
- Assist SME on doc collections and application submission
- Work closely with relationship manager to close deals
- Responding to customer phone inquiries
- Good effective communication skills in Thai
- Good command of English (written)
- Pleasant, optimistic and able to build rapport with customers quickly
- Good computing skills like Microsoft word, Excel G.Drive
- 1 year+ sales or tele-sales experience (preferable in SME financing products)
- Basic understanding of financial products
You will shine in this role if you are/have:
- Team player who has exceptional presentation skills, time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet allocated deadlines.
- Self-motivated with abilities in influencing/negotiating with customers.
- Proven effective conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience in selling financial or loan products
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development: We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with curated learning programs on our internal learning platform
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity