Senior Executive, Key Account Management
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
What you will do:
- To acquire new dealers (including but not limited to Dealer Financing product) through established partnership nationwide or any other sales channels.
- To handle any inquiries and/or complaints of dealers and provide recommendations/solutions to the issues.
- To encourage financing utilization by paying visitation to car dealers.
- To establish and perform a detail Know Your Customer (KYC) and due diligence for every on-boarding application.
- To arrange for signing of facility agreement with dealers.
- To review existing facility and performance of dealers and propose new credit limit (if applicable and relevant) over existing portfolio.
- Contribute to process improvement relating to assigned financing products.
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
What we are looking for:
- Min SPM qualification with 2 years sales experience OR Diploma qualification with 1 year sales experience.
- Preferable with banking experience in hire purchase loan or used car industry.
- Flexibility in traveling with own transportation.
- Able to work independently, meticulous and deliver task or targets/KPIs within agreed time frame.
- Able to work as a team and to work under pressure.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Fluent in other dialect is an added advantage.
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
You will shine if:
- Has automotive market knowledge and network
- Good marketing and communication skill
- Passion in sales and management roles
- Data analysis and Microsoft Excel skill
- Work Independently with minimum guided from superior
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development - We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with curated learning programs on our internal learning platform.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity