Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia, expanding into a leading SME neobank. We are licensed and registered in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and operating in Vietnam, and backed by Sequoia India, Softbank Vision Fund and SMBC bank amongst many others. Funding Societies | Modalku provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is funded by individual and institutional investors.
And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values GETFS:
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
We are looking for a Sales Manager position who are a hunter and can source and close customers whilst providing a best in class client experience, helping to overachieve company’s growth goals and reset the bar! You’ll build strong relationships with partners, have excellent communication skills and know how to articulate Elevate value proposition, resolve customer queries, pre-empt customer needs and provide thoughtful support to convert leads to users and drive continued engagement.
What you will do :
- Acquire and retain users, growing revenue and delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Conduct call outreaches and product demos to prospects, to qualify the opportunity and convert them into customers.
- Provide industry leading service and support to your existing accounts
- Perform routine reviews on your pipeline & client portfolio to deep dive on conversion, reasons for churn, or changes in payment volume.
- Develop excellent product knowledge and handle customer concerns and questions seamlessly.
- Work cross functionally with other teams to question the status quo and continually improve customer experience, localizing and streamlining operations, while staying compliant.
- Have a deep understanding of Elevate risk and compliance guidelines and ensure these are always adhered to.
- 5+ years experience in a client facing role in digital banking, cards or fintech industry or Saas.
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- An extensive SME network & In-depth understanding of selected SME industries
- Hard working, proven experience in qualifying customers and handling an extensive daily call volume
- A passion for meeting the needs of the customer and generating maximum benefit from each customer interaction.
- Proven track record of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and delivering an exceptional customer experience at the same time
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development: We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with curated learning programs on our internal learning platform
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity