SME Relationship Manager - Bali
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia, expanding into a leading SME neobank. We are licensed and registered in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and operating in Vietnam, and backed by Sequoia India, Softbank Vision Fund and SMBC bank amongst many others. Funding Societies | Modalku provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is funded by individual and institutional investors.
And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values GETFS:
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager for our fast-growing SME team in Jakarta. Our ideal teammate will have a strong SME Banking experience. You’re comfortable working in the fast-paced environment of a fintech in growth mode, while also having an eye for the nuances that make or break a brand.
What you will do:
- Generate leads for SME financing that includes qualifying leads, retaining and expanding existing relationships, and following up inquiries from potential SME leads
- Identify borrower’s needs, which may create unique, innovative, and high-value customer solutions.
- Present and pitch products to potential customers and negotiate the terms and conditions.
- Undertake and log comprehensive fact finds with both existing and new clients, establishing the key specific business needs, benefits sought, and any potential barriers to sale
- Take an active involvement and assist in the preparation of any major project and partnership tender as require
What we are looking for:
- 2 –3 years of experience in SME financing and / or B2B sales with ability to adapt to commercial business
- Have a good understanding of general industries knowledge and specific focus on 1 or 2 industries
- Possession of good network of SME businesses with the ability to expand and develop new relationships with SME businesses.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Indonesian; strong negotiation skill and persuasive selling skill
- A hunter personality with critical and analytical thinking
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development: We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with curated learning programs on our internal learning platform
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity