Senior Manager, Collections
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia, expanding into a leading SME neobank. We are licensed and registered in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and operating in Vietnam, and backed by Sequoia India, Softbank Vision Fund and SMBC bank amongst many others. Funding Societies | Modalku provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is funded by individual and institutional investors.
And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values GETFS:
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
What you will do :
- Leading and managing a team of collection supervisors and field collectors, by providing guidance, training, and support to ensure the debt collection practices comply with internal and external regulations.
- Monitor the implementation of collections strategy by overseeing the day-to-day operations of the team and ensuring resources are utilized optimally to achieve its collections target.
- Engaging in negotiations with customers or clients to reach mutually agreeable repayment plans or settlements.
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. Credit, Risk, Business, etc) to improve business performance by implementing best practices to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitoring the budget allocated for the collection department.
- Having minimum 5 years working experience as a Collection Manager/Supervisor and/or Credit Analyst for Lending Business in financial institutions regulated by OJK, preferably has experience in special asset management for SME & Commercial business.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent understanding in lending business, analytical skills, and growth mindset,
- Has basic understanding in legal and litigation process.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and positive attitude with team members and clients,
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and peers in an effective written and verbal communication skil
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development: We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with curated learning programs on our internal learning platform
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity