Relationship Manager (SME lending/ Banking)
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors.
And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
Funding Societies Vietnam is looking for a qualified Relationship Manager to provide clients with effective products and excellent customer services. Candidates should be committed to finance, especially financial technologies as well as sales-driven to surpass goals.
What you will do:
- Proactively acquire new business opportunities with SME clients and advise them on appropriate products/services
- Prepare the application for the leads generating through ambassador, Business development team, and other channels
- Assist applicant to complete required procedures
- Coordinate with related teams to ensure prompt and effective implementation.
- Comply with entire sales process to mitigate risks
- Obtain KYC documentation from potential borrowers
- Other works when neccessary
What you will need:
- Completed Bachelor and/or Master’s degree within Business, Finance, Accounting or related
- Minimum 1+ year experience in finance, accounting & auditing, or banking (worked at local banking is a plus)
- Overall knowledge of commercial business and regulations that specifically affect SME credits
- Knowledge of market trends and competitive intelligence is a plus
- Communication skills and Analytical skills
- Strong English skills is a plus
- Ability to work in a multicultural team, and outside of business hours when necessary
- Working location: The Sentry P, Nguyễn Đăng Giai, Thảo Điền, D2 HCMC
- Working hours: 9am-6pm, attractive salary & package, premium health care, unlimited leave, etc
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development - We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity