Credit Monitoring & Recovery Leader (SME Lending/Banking)
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors.
And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
Funding Societies Vietnam is looking for a qualified Credit Monitoring & Recovery Team Lead performing day-to-day operational management activities in order to provide to internal stakeholders with critical support and ensure all borrowers meet the disciplines as well as remain a healthy portfolio for Vietnam.
What you will do:
- Liaison with each of credit, sales, legal, Ops team to certify that all Borrower conditions subsequent (CS) have been met post to disbursement
- Be the Company’s initial contact point with Borrowers to resolve loans past due (from DPD+7)
- Follow the internal portfolio system, payment schedule to make the action plan for an efficient recovery.
- Monitor portfolio, make related reports to support line manager, country director in management activity.
- Plan for the team or personally site visit borrower periodically or unexpectedly.
- Attempts to implement various solutions to recover unsecured loans and mortgages
- Work with collection agencies, law officers, real estate exchange… to resolve material situations.
- Coordinate with other related teams/stakeholders to standardize and improve systems, procedures and templates to ensure the most effective work flow
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
What you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in banking, lawyer or related fields
- At least +1 year experience in restructuring companies in loan NPL or other special situations.
- Background in Banking, Finance Companies, AMC at Collection Management, Recovery, Asset Management and Liquidation is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of financial operations, collection, properties liquidation.
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Word
- Strong English skills, communication skills and organizational skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Flexibility to support other teams when required
- Ability to work in a multicultural team, high pressure and outside of business hours when necessary
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development - We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity