Integration Support Engineer (Software)
Posted on Wednesday, July 5, 2023
👉NOTE BEFORE APPLYING
- This position is remote only.
- For the time being we are only accepting candidates who are within the following timezones:
-3hrs / +3hrs Dubai Time (GST). The ideal candidate will be available to work during GST business hours.
- The position will start as part-time and evolve into a full-time role.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our team and provide technical support to our customers. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in software development or technical support, as well as strong experience with APIs and API integration.
You will work and communicate well within a small talented team of developers, UX designers, and business minds and will be able to quickly learn new technologies in a fast-paced environment and seek the help of others in areas where you lack experience.
Why you'll love working here
- Startup environment that’s big on individual responsibility and leans on process and automation.
- We’re big on culture. Work with stunning, supportive product, design and engineering teams on problems that matter.
- You will be learning and growing all of the time. From business, product, design to engineering you will be learning from a world-class team that is caring, kind, and empathetic.
- Mamo has the potential for a wide-reaching impact. Mamo is taking on the challenge of bringing about a new era of financial inclusion that begins close to home by providing access and experiences that make sense. That means you will never be bored.
What you will do
- Provide technical support to customers via email, chat and video.
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to APIs, API integrations, extensions, plugins, Whatsapp bot, SDKs and web and mobile applications.
- Develop and maintain documentation for APIs.
- Work with customers to develop custom integration solutions.
- Setup monitoring and alerting for API infrastructure.
- Test, monitor and help improve Mamo’s APIs.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software development or technical support.
- Strong understanding of APIs and API integration, both REST and GraphQL
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong command of English language both verbal and written a must
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Experience working with Intercom
- Extreme attention to detail
- Great cross-team communication skills
At Mamo, our employees are our first customers. We want our teams to be happy and healthy both inside and outside of work. Our benefits and perks are indicative of the philosophy that by taking care of our people they would take care of our users. We hire courageous explorers who are both kind and compassionate, and who enjoy iterating, learning, and growing. Here’s how we set you up for success:
🚀 Equity, that's right we want you to have skin in the game (full-time team members)
👏 Competitive salaries that are revisited yearly or each time we raise funding
🥷🏻 Top-tier medical insurance, so that you are your best at work (full-time team members)
📚 Endless training opportunities, our philosophy here is simple: learn, grow and share
👌 Rest up and come back refreshed with up to 25 paid days off in addition to statutory leave (full-time team members)
More about Mamo
Mamo’s flagship product is Mamo Business. The platform includes three critical parts to starting and operating a business; payments (money movement, receivables and payables), spend management (corporate cards) and lending (capital).
Mamo is driven by its mission to remove the burden for small businesses requiring sophisticated and expensive engineering teams by automating their payments and finances so that they can reclaim time and resources and focus on growth. SMEs choose Mamo infrastructure to build better payment experiences, faster.
Mamo is proud to own and operate all of its core and financial IP. In 2022, Mamo was the first Fintech startup licensed by the DFSA with a Cat 3C Providing Money Services licence; allowing it to accelerate growth and expand into new markets and financial services.
Learn more about Mamo's vision, mission and values →
Learn more about Mamo on LinkedIn →