My AOne Learning
Looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your recruitment career and make a real impact in the industry? Hiredly is searching for a dynamic and high-performing Recruitment Consultant to join our team and help us build a world-class recruitment service.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be a driven and experienced recruiter with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets or relevant work experience. You'll have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment where you'll be expected to rise to the challenge and exceed expectations.
- Drive sales growth and exceed placement targets by sourcing, interviewing, and placing top talent with clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to better understand their recruitment needs and preferences
- Master your industry specialisation and stay up to date with industry trends and developments
- Build and maintain a deep pool of qualified candidates within your specialisation through networking, referrals, and outreach
- Prepare candidates for interviews and coordinate interview schedules between clients and candidates
- Conduct post-interview feedback sessions with candidates and clients, and manage job offer processes and salary negotiations
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets or relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates.
- Passion for your industry specialisation, with a keen interest in staying up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with great problem-solving skills
- *We are open to hiring those that are not from a recruitment background. If you are an industry specialist and are curious about what recruitment is all about, feel free to reach out and speak to our team!
Join our team today and help us shape the future of recruitment!
As a Hiredly Recruiter, you will also be a career advisor and mentor to our candidates, guiding them through the interview process and providing valuable feedback. You'll also work closely with our clients, building and maintaining strong relationships to better understand their recruitment needs and preferences.
If you're up for the challenge of building a world-class recruitment team and shaping the future of recruitment, then Hiredly is the place for you. Join our team today and be part of a high performance culture and a company that is committed to helping job seekers work where they belong.