My AOne Learning
This is an amazing full-time opportunity, suitable for anyone from a recent graduate to a seasoned professional looking to shape the front-end development of a company.
Hiredly is a genuine disrupter within the HR and Tech space and we are the leading hybrid recruitment platform for junior to mid-management talent. Consisting of both a job portal and a headhunting recruitment solution, it’s the easiest place for professional job seekers and employers to connect with each other.
Our Front-end Developers are Linkers. They link together the world of design and technology. They are highly motivated and are always challenging themselves by going out of their comfort zones to explore new frameworks and keeping themselves up to date with the latest technology related to front end development and BEYOND!
This is a pivotal role where you will develop modern websites/web applications based on mock-up designs created by the designer. A business’s webpage is usually the first impression as well as its first interaction with customers. Therefore, you will play a key role in creating a functional, clean and attractive website to appeal to clients and jobseekers and maintain their interest.
- Develop, maintain, and improve features across multiple browsers, platforms and devices using ReactJS
- Translating UI design prototypes into well crafted responsive web UIs with optimisation in mind
- Establish communication between front-end and back-end via RESTful APIs / GraphQLs Engage in discussion of new products, features or ideas.
- Fresh graduates and experienced candidates are both welcome.
- Strong logical thinking skills and the ability to understand business logic in order to translate them into efficient code.
- Good attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of RESTful/GraphQL API frameworks.
- Experience with responsive web design and best practices.
- Fundamental understanding of version control (Git, Bitbucket)
- Familiarity with Web Design using Figma/XD/AI
- Built/worked on e-commerce website functions
- Axios Experience