Programmatic Media Buyer
Programmatic Media Buyer
Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeam is seeking a Programmatic Media Buyer to oversee day-to-day ad campaign implementation and campaign management to meet client objectives and requirements.
You will report to the senior director of ad operations and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure business goals are met and exceeded. You will also have the opportunity to enhance processes, develop insights into optimizing successful campaigns, and contribute to planning for our future ad tech. This is a true growth opportunity for the right individual looking to build on their experience.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least two years experience working on programmatic media buying (publisher or agency)
- Work experience with DSPs
- Knowledge about the programmatic and digital landscape
- Knowledge of health and pharmaceutical marketing
- Patient audience modeling and understanding of ICD-10 codes a plus
- Veeva Crossix DIFA and IQVIA Navigator platform knowledge a plus
- A team player who is confident enough to make decisions alone
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Knowledge about zero- and first-party data, DMPs, and clean rooms
- An understanding of the challenges of the programmatic ecosystem related to deprecation of third-party cookies and how publishers need to get the most out of open-marketplace business in a post-cookie environment
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Meticulous organization with a keen eye for detail and an understanding of which details matter
- Comfort wearing multiple hats, with a self-starter attitude
- An ability to work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- An ability to ensure digital campaigns are delivering on pace and according to insertion orders, while proactively optimizing campaigns
MyHealthTeam is committed to creating an inclusive space where current and future employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Even if your experience does not check every bullet point, we still highly encourage you to apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
This is a full-time, remote position. You are welcome to work in our downtown San Francisco office. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters are in San Francisco, and we have teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone at MyHealthTeam believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- This is a close-knit, hardworking company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success.
- At MyHealthTeam, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce.
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported.
- Nurture the professional growth of employees.
MyHealthTeam is a 100+ person, mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as multiple sclerosis, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you.
With social networks in more than 52 different chronic conditions and over 4 million members, MyHealthTeam is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged there will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Expected Salary Range
$60,000 — $80,000
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “AdOps”.